Please read the following terms you've to accept them to register and be a member of our community:
Copyright and Licensing
If you submit any of your own copyrighted content to sondorsforum.com, you retain the rights to that content. However, you also grant sondorsforum.com and sondors.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and worldwide license to redistribute, reproduce, and publicly display said content, as well as to prepare derivative works and to grant others permission to do the same for any purpose in any medium.
By submitting any content, you declare that you have the rights to do so and that you are not infringing upon the intellectual property rights of another party.
You may not post links to external resources containing unauthorized copies of copyrighted material.
sondorsforum.com reserves the right to suspend and/or ban the accounts of any person infringing upon the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of another party. We will remove any content deemed to be infringing.
We do not take responsibility for, endorse, or accept liability for any content submitted to sondorsforum.com. Any opinions expressed by users do not necessarily reflect the views of sondorsforum.com or sondors.com.
Although we encourage the open exchange of information, ideas, and opinions on our forum, we reserve the right to remove or censor posts that are harassing or hateful, among other things, and to suspend and/or ban offending accounts.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, political, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
If you open any links posted by a user to an external website or Internet resource, you do so at your own risk. sondorsforum.com cannot verify that links posted by users lead to safe or audience-appropriate content or resources. We accept no liability in the event that a user clicks a link that is found to be inappropriate, dangerous, malicious, or illegal; however, we will make efforts to remove links to hateful content, pornography, content that infringes upon the copyright of another party, or illegal content if such links are discovered.
- don't post/reply in any other language then English - except where it's especially allowed from the Admin/Mod Team
- don't post private information here in public (like your exact address, e-mail address, phone number) - this forum is public - bad guys can use your information to harm you, send you spam or do other bad stuff. We do as much as we can to keep bots/hacker/scammers away from here but it's just impossible to filter all bad guys.
- if your public username is accidentally your e-Mail please contact us asap so we can change it for you into something else.
- don't assume that we are the official forum - we aren't. That's also the reason why we can't help you with issues related to orders placed with the company. This is not a complaint board and any issues you have with the company can be directed to their email or their FB page.
Association with the SONDORS Company
This forum is independently administered and hosted by owners for owners - therefore it is in no way associated with the SONDORS Company and all subsidiaries.
If you find content on our forum that you in good faith believe infringes upon your copyright, or the copyright of a party you are authorized to represent, please send us a takedown notice at email@example.com
We ask that you consider whether the use of the content qualifies as fair use before submitting a takedown notice.
The notice must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work, including a URL where we can view an authorized copy of the work
- Identification of the infringing material, including the URL where it is located
- Your contact information, including a mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is unauthorized, and a statement that either your rights are being infringed or that you are acting with authorization on behalf of another party whose rights are being infringed.
- Your electronic signature.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
We use the following partners to cover our costs:
There is no profit. As a matter of fact, we do make losses.